HOLSTEN living room set 6 pieces in white / oak / white gloss
The HOLSTEN living room set in white / oak / white gloss consists of 6 parts:
1. Glass cabinet with 1 door in white / oak / white gloss
W / H / D: 68 / 203.5 / 42cm
lighting - L-60 LED clip, neutral white
2. TV & HiFi lowboard TV cabinet 156cm in white / oak / white gloss
W/ H / D: 156 / 60.5 / 42cm
3. Wall shelf hanging shelf 106cm in white / oak
W / H / D: 106/ 22 / 24cm
4. Dresser with 3 drawers and 1 door in white / oak / white gloss
W / H / D: 156cm / 83.5cm / 42cm
5. Small cabinet 2-door in white / oak / white gloss
W / H / D: 106 / 83.5 / 42cm
6. HOLSTEN bookshelf in white / oak / white gloss
W / H / D: 68 / 203.5 / 42cm
What makes this product different?
- compact pieces of furniture
- tempered glass in the showcase
- including display cabinet lighting
- practical shelves
- effective top plates
- lacquered fronts
- Solid corpus parts, luminous handle-free fronts and interesting design of the top plates characterize the modern HOLSTEN collection.
- The functional Holsten glass cabinet is an effective element of your salon. You can store the necessary things in the base cabinet. Behind secure, tempered glass you can exhibit decorations or crockery.
- The available energy-saving LED lighting highlights the contents of the glass cabinet.
- The corpus parts in white matt combined with the lacquered fronts in white high gloss. The spectacular worktop in the color oak Wotan with a pronounced grain underscores the character of the furniture.
- Cabinets with brand hinges ensure a soft and quiet closing of the fronts.
- In the Holsten collection you will find various elements that you can use to create your dream living space.
Corpus: chipboard, MDF board, HDF board, foil, laminate, PVC film, melamine edge
Front: Particleboard, laminate, edge art glass, glass cabinet - colorless, hardened
Accessories: SLIDE-ON 90 'Alfa FGV hinges, Quadro 22 type H parts
Clean the furniture with a delicate cloth or paper towels. Do not use strong chemicals and materials with a rough texture.
The price is without decoration.
The furniture is originally packed and disassembled.
The product is intended for self-assembly with assembly instructions.
The colors shown may differ from the colors used, depending on the monitor and screen resolution.
Questions about the purchase
How does customs clearance work and how do I get the VAT back?Â
- The customs clearance is carried out by the forwarding company. You will receive a separate invoice from the special department for customs and VAT. Then simply send us the customs document or the stamped invoice and we will refund you the VAT.
When is an express delivery possible?
- You have the option to select express delivery as soon as it is displayed in the respective article. Note that you may need to select a combination for certain items (without a mattress, etc.) and express delivery may not be possible for every combination.
What are the differences between the Standard and Basic models?
- The basic model has a short handle and extendable feet. The Standard model has one or two long handles (vertical / horizontal) and folding feet. The exact differences between the Basic and Standard models can be found at https://smartbett.de/Basic-vs-Standard_1.
- How does customs clearance work and how do I get the VAT back?Â
Questions about the assembly
Do you offer the assembly of the furniture?
- At the moment we do not offer the assembly of our furniture or of our SMARTBett.
How do I adjust the front, if it gets out of the corpus or the gap dimension is not correct?
- The adjustment of the front takes place in the mechanisms. If you want to have the front up or down, you have to move the 3 screws of the "arms" of the mechanism. If the front is too far out or too deep in the corpus, you can set it on the mechanism-fixture in the corpus.
Why do I need a ceiling height of minimum 235cm for the construction of a vertical Murphy bed with 221cm height.
- The bed is set up in a horizontal position and it needs during the raise up due to the angle a higher ceiling. Building it up in a vertical position is somewhat more difficult. The safety-screws are to be found on the top board of the bed and you need some space to tighten them.
- Do you offer the assembly of the furniture?
Questions about the construction of the SMARTBett
Can I use the stronger gas springs for a mattress with a weight less than 25kg?
- We do not recommend this because there is a possibility that the front can not be completely folded down. This can cause damage to the Murphy bed.
Do you sell single or pairs of mechanisms or safety belts?
- If you bought a Murpy bed from us, you have the possibilty of a complaint. If the bed is outside the warrenty period, we can replace the defect parts chargeable. We do not sell single parts.
Can you put two single mattresses on a bed 120/140/160cm instead of one?
- Yes, it causes no problems.
Can I see the SMARTBett somewhere live?
- You have the possibility to visit us in our showroom in Lehrte / Sievershausen near Hannover and to see the beds.
Do you also offer larger beds than 160x200 or is there the possibility to get a customized bed.
- Besides the size 90x200, 120x200, 140x200 and 160x200 we have no other sizes. There is unfortunately no possibility of a special design or customized.
How will the bedclothes be kept in the Murphy bed.
- You can use the click lock to strap the bedclothes on the mattrass and then simply close the bed.
Are there different colours of the different sizes of the beds?
- Sorry, we do not customize thte beds in other colours. All colours can be found here on our website.
Do you sell the Murphy bed with an electric opening?
- We do not sell this yet.
Can I use the Murphy bed as a daily bed?
- Yes, it causes no problems.
- Can I use the stronger gas springs for a mattress with a weight less than 25kg?
Questions about complaints
How do I complain missing parts?
- For missing parts, please send us an email with your order and customer number. Tell us the missing parts with the part name in the instruction and the missing amount.
How do I complain damaged parts?
- For damaged parts, please send us an email with your order and customer number. Tell us the damaged parts with the part name in the instructions and the amount. IMPORTANT! For a complaint of damaged parts we need pictures of the parts.
How long does it take to receive my complained parts?
- We can usually send small parts in a few days. However, there are parts that we do not always have in stock and must be ordered from our producers. Then it maybe takes about 2-4 weeks. We always try to find the best solution.
- How do I complain missing parts?