Mattress Slipcover - the perfect protection for your mattress.
Lying surface: 200x200cm.
Height: 15 cm
Available in one color: white.
Material: Jersey, 100% polyester, quilted with 200 g / m2 air-fiber. The substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard are breathable, washable up to 30 ° C and suitable for tumble drying up to 30 ° C! Increase the bed hygiene, simple and fast!
This slipcover protects the mattress and each pad from dirt and body temperature, is sweat absorbent.
A zipper on three sides integrated in the U system, so that the mattress cover can be easily pulled over the mattress. The slipcover is fully integrated to the mattress. Use this advantage compared to the normal mattress pads.
No annoying rubber bands for mounting.
Branded by bs-moebel.
Questions about the assembly
Do you offer the assembly of the furniture?
- At the moment we do not offer the assembly of our furniture or of our SMARTBett.
How do I adjust the front, if it gets out of the corpus or the gap dimension is not correct?
- The adjustment of the front takes place in the mechanisms. If you want to have the front up or down, you have to move the 3 screws of the "arms" of the mechanism. If the front is too far out or too deep in the corpus, you can set it on the mechanism-fixture in the corpus.
Why do I need a ceiling height of minimum 235cm for the construction of a vertical Murphy bed with 221cm height.
- The bed is set up in a horizontal position and it needs during the raise up due to the angle a higher ceiling. Building it up in a vertical position is somewhat more difficult. The safety-screws are to be found on the top board of the bed and you need some space to tighten them.
- Do you offer the assembly of the furniture?
Questions about the construction of the SMARTBett
Can I use the stronger gas springs for a mattress with a weight less than 25kg?
- We do not recommend this because there is a possibility that the front can not be completely folded down. This can cause damage to the Murphy bed.
Do you sell single or pairs of mechanisms or safety belts?
- If you bought a Murpy bed from us, you have the possibilty of a complaint. If the bed is outside the warrenty period, we can replace the defect parts chargeable. We do not sell single parts.
Can you put two single mattresses on a bed 120/140/160cm instead of one?
- Yes, it causes no problems.
Can I see the SMARTBett somewhere live?
- You have the possibility to visit us in our showroom in Lehrte / Sievershausen near Hannover and to see the beds.
Do you also offer larger beds than 160x200 or is there the possibility to get a customized bed.
- Besides the size 90x200, 120x200, 140x200 and 160x200 we have no other sizes. There is unfortunately no possibility of a special design or customized.
How will the bedclothes be kept in the Murphy bed.
- You can use the click lock to strap the bedclothes on the mattrass and then simply close the bed.
Are there different colours of the different sizes of the beds?
- Sorry, we do not customize thte beds in other colours. All colours can be found here on our website.
Do you sell the Murphy bed with an electric opening?
- We do not sell this yet.
Can I use the Murphy bed as a daily bed?
- Yes, it causes no problems.
- Can I use the stronger gas springs for a mattress with a weight less than 25kg?
Questions about complaints
How do I complain missing parts?
- For missing parts, please send us an email with your order and customer number. Tell us the missing parts with the part name in the instruction and the missing amount.
How do I complain damaged parts?
- For damaged parts, please send us an email with your order and customer number. Tell us the damaged parts with the part name in the instructions and the amount. IMPORTANT! For a complaint of damaged parts we need pictures of the parts.
How long does it take to receive my complained parts?
- We can usually send small parts in a few days. However, there are parts that we do not always have in stock and must be ordered from our producers. Then it maybe takes about 2-4 weeks. We always try to find the best solution.
- How do I complain missing parts?