SMARTBett wall unit 5-part. Murphy bed 140x200 horizontal including wall and hanging cabinets
External dimensions wall unit:
Depth: 45 cm
Width: 350.0 cm
Seat height: 50 cm
1 x wall bed standard 140x200cm horizontal:
Depth: 45 cm / unfolded 173 cm
Height: 161.0 cm
Width: 220.0 cm
Seat height: 50 cm
Load capacity: up to 240 kg
incl. slatted frame and 2 click straps
- equipped with specially manufactured gas pressure springs for comfortable Operation
1 x closet wardrobe filing cabinet 50cm:
Revolving door: 1, with soft close
1 bedside table take-off
1 x cupboard wardrobe filing cabinet 80cm 2 doors:
Revolving doors: 2, with soft close
incl. 5 large shelves on the left and 2 small shelves on the right
1 coat hanger rail, extendable
2 x wall cabinet with drop-down door:
Width: 109.6 cm
Flap door: 1, handleless, Tip On System
Space-saving and ideal for furnishing a small room, living room, bedroom, study, youth room or guest room. Despite its small dimensions, the Murphy bed offers a large lying surface for a restful and comfortable sleep. Wall beds that can be folded out sideways are real space-saving miracles and, when closed, are not immediately recognizable as beds. Opening and closing is made easier by the use of gas pressure springs. The furniture in the SMARTBett wall bed series is made from high-quality 16 mm MDF/chipboard. The front consists of 3 parts. A normal mattress can be used for the bed, but the mattress height must not be higher than 17 cm.
The product is intended for self-assembly with assembly instructions.
Murphy beds and cupboards must be bolted to a solid wall.
The fastening material should be individually adapted to each wall.
The furniture may only be opened when it is secured.
The price is without decoration, without lighting.
The colors shown may deviate from the applicable colors depending on the monitor and screen resolution.
Questions about the purchase
How does customs clearance work and how do I get the VAT back?Â
- The customs clearance is carried out by the forwarding company. You will receive a separate invoice from the special department for customs and VAT. Then simply send us the customs document or the stamped invoice and we will refund you the VAT.
When is an express delivery possible?
- You have the option to select express delivery as soon as it is displayed in the respective article. Note that you may need to select a combination for certain items (without a mattress, etc.) and express delivery may not be possible for every combination.
What are the differences between the Standard and Basic models?
- The basic model has a short handle and extendable feet. The Standard model has one or two long handles (vertical / horizontal) and folding feet. The exact differences between the Basic and Standard models can be found at https://smartbett.de/Basic-vs-Standard_1.
- How does customs clearance work and how do I get the VAT back?Â
Questions about the assembly
Do you offer the assembly of the furniture?
- At the moment we do not offer the assembly of our furniture or of our SMARTBett.
How do I adjust the front, if it gets out of the corpus or the gap dimension is not correct?
- The adjustment of the front takes place in the mechanisms. If you want to have the front up or down, you have to move the 3 screws of the "arms" of the mechanism. If the front is too far out or too deep in the corpus, you can set it on the mechanism-fixture in the corpus.
Why do I need a ceiling height of minimum 235cm for the construction of a vertical Murphy bed with 221cm height.
- The bed is set up in a horizontal position and it needs during the raise up due to the angle a higher ceiling. Building it up in a vertical position is somewhat more difficult. The safety-screws are to be found on the top board of the bed and you need some space to tighten them.
- Do you offer the assembly of the furniture?
Questions about the construction of the SMARTBett
Can I use the stronger gas springs for a mattress with a weight less than 25kg?
- We do not recommend this because there is a possibility that the front can not be completely folded down. This can cause damage to the Murphy bed.
Do you sell single or pairs of mechanisms or safety belts?
- If you bought a Murpy bed from us, you have the possibilty of a complaint. If the bed is outside the warrenty period, we can replace the defect parts chargeable. We do not sell single parts.
Can you put two single mattresses on a bed 120/140/160cm instead of one?
- Yes, it causes no problems.
Can I see the SMARTBett somewhere live?
- You have the possibility to visit us in our showroom in Lehrte / Sievershausen near Hannover and to see the beds.
Do you also offer larger beds than 160x200 or is there the possibility to get a customized bed.
- Besides the size 90x200, 120x200, 140x200 and 160x200 we have no other sizes. There is unfortunately no possibility of a special design or customized.
How will the bedclothes be kept in the Murphy bed.
- You can use the click lock to strap the bedclothes on the mattrass and then simply close the bed.
Are there different colours of the different sizes of the beds?
- Sorry, we do not customize thte beds in other colours. All colours can be found here on our website.
Do you sell the Murphy bed with an electric opening?
- We do not sell this yet.
Can I use the Murphy bed as a daily bed?
- Yes, it causes no problems.
- Can I use the stronger gas springs for a mattress with a weight less than 25kg?
Questions about complaints
How do I complain missing parts?
- For missing parts, please send us an email with your order and customer number. Tell us the missing parts with the part name in the instruction and the missing amount.
How do I complain damaged parts?
- For damaged parts, please send us an email with your order and customer number. Tell us the damaged parts with the part name in the instructions and the amount. IMPORTANT! For a complaint of damaged parts we need pictures of the parts.
How long does it take to receive my complained parts?
- We can usually send small parts in a few days. However, there are parts that we do not always have in stock and must be ordered from our producers. Then it maybe takes about 2-4 weeks. We always try to find the best solution.
- How do I complain missing parts?